Saturday, November 13, 2010

Girl's Got to do, what a Girl's got to do

So I am going to warn all you readers out there, if you continue with this blog it may be rather lovey dovey and mushy. But, in all honesty, if you continue to read it and get angry for it being so sappy, well I can't say I didn't warn you. But lets be realistic here, I don't think there are many readers and you know what, that's is perfectly fine by me! :) So lets get started.
The basics of this week have been too much stuff to do not enough time, work, work, and work, followed by school, school, and school. It is nearly Thanksgiving so as you can imagine, everything for school is just getting more important. But yesterday I was able to find a break. It started off like any normal morning but my excitement was heightened. I also made it a day of heels because I knew today was a day that I wanted to look good. Instead of the normal thirty to forty minutes its takes for me to get ready, it took a solid hour and a half. But it was fun! ( I am a girl after all) I then left my house to make the dreaded trek to school for a few hours of class. But at 1:15pm I was out of there. I filled up for gas, which took way too long but probably only because of my eagerness. I then made my way down and up curvy roads, dodging deer, and slow cars on my way to Dickson, Tn. Now you may ask, what is in Dickson, Tn that could possibly excite you? Well, here is where it gets sappy! Andrew! My fiancee, Andrew, lives in Dickson and last night we went out on a date. Once I got there, we immediately left for Lebanon to do some shopping. After that we headed to downtown Nasvhille to eat dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, somewhere I had never been. You may be thinking, well that is nothing special! Well it wasn't special because of the dinner or going shopping, that's all pretty normal. I mean I have to eat and I am a girl so I shop often. It was special because I had a wonderful night with the man I love. After the dinner, we walked downtown a while and shared the best sundae I have ever had! Heading back to Dickson, we stopped off once more to shop a bit at Nashville West then continued on our merry way back to his house. There we watched one of our favorite shows (SOA) and just hung out a talked. Not eventful, not over the top romantic, but definitely one of the best dates I have had in a long time. It will be hard to top! So sorry for being sappy. But sometimes a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment